Separating the job from the income is truly genius.
There are many things preventing mankind, not people-kind, from reaching their full potential … one primary for which the door has been shut, case closed, end of story; although to our loss for its ‘MUCH GREATER’ good!
From a Band-Aid perspective, if we are willing to face today’s issues with honesty, see an apples to apples comparison as to why said issues are upon us, and then have the courage to act upon the changes needed, we could literally, and eagerly, find ourselves moving into a new age (Agricultural – Industrial – Information) … ‘The Age of Equality.’
People-First-Leadership is in the best interests of the people, business, non-profit, and government bodies because everybody wins; evidence is all around us from contrary thinking.
Let us first consider the reality we are facing today; most everywhere!
- A good majority (especially blue collar and below), live behind the eight ball of life, robbing Peter to pay Paul, year in year out.
- Our current system, after an honest close up evaluation, instigates our need for debt.
- Canadian News Media has reported that “One third of generation ‘Y’ are not working in their field of education; 21% are working more than 1 job; and half are seeking a new job.”
- Authors personal income from the health field is less today than 19 years prior, and multiple staff around him, late teens to early and late 20’s confirms the above statistics, and are unsafely (minds anywhere but on the job) working 2 & 3 jobs to make ends meet.
- The Residential Tenancies Act of Ontario grants the right to companies who hire the services of Building Superintendents, to relieve them of their duties without notice or reason … AND 7 days only to vacate: no more home … no more job … no more income.
- Gas companies have free-reign to spike their pump pricing overnight, with no justifiable reason.
- No job, no income, or pension security, leaves the future of ‘all’ our children and grandchildren in serious jeopardy.
- North American minimum wage positions an employee just above the poverty line, barely able to secure an apartment, let alone afford a healthy sustenance and/or own a vehicle.
- Pressing student debt brings about hasty, unfavorable, and life-altering decisions.
- Telecommunication/internet service companies, using 100% digital transferring services (No overhead delivery and the poor man’s source of entertainment), are continually raising their pricing while manipulating packages requiring more money.
- Bell Canada refuses to open the door to free trade to allow more competitive pricing in the above noted market.
- Corporate bullying by such companies as Bell Canada, have the authority, without accountability, because of financial power, to drag out court cases for years, starving little guy companies broke, all of which have legitimate cases against them (Bell vs Mediatube).
- Cash Advance Stores (18% interest in person – 22+% online) are taking advantage of the challenged and vulnerable … knowing clients must habitually return without choice.
- The Banking | Financial industry boasts of billions in profits while offering peanuts to the people (The Canadian Press 2015 reported Canadian banks averaging $4 Million p/hour … CNN-Money 2015 reported USA top 3 banks, ATM and overdraft fees only $6 Billion a year).
- The Pharmaceutical world exists to treat disease, with 99.9% of new and old drug releases showing side-affects list of a half dozen or more … while forcing 100% NATURAL products, many superior to big pharm-meds that aid in the prevention of disease, to display ‘NOT TESTED OR APPROVED BY FDA’ on said products that hinders consumer trust.
- Unless an individual chooses to retire on government assistance, one needs $1.3 Million saved and invested for every $50K CDN dollars ($35K USD) to maintain their current standard of living … TODAY … not 5, 10, or 25-30 years down the road! How close are you to saving your first million?
This list could go on, however, positive change, influence, and people-first-leadership was the motive for the Press Conference that never happened. Leaving things without check, in a system that is failing us dearly, evident beyond imagination, is not a good thing.
A wise Jewish man once said that “Money is the answer to everything,” and that statement was and remains correct … then, as well as today.
One proposed solution, the first of many similar ideas to follow for certain that would have been shared had said PC happened, is best visualized by the following graphic.
The idea of ‘Separating the JOB from the INCOME’ can easily be appreciated when said graphic is understood; left side is about money & control and the right side is about people & equality. The left side can take care of the jobs and the right side can take care of the incomes, self-funded … because it all comes together for the people by the people!
From here, we might take the words of, Isaac Newton to heart that says: “What we know is a drop. What we don’t know is an ocean.” We can and we must separate the job from the income, otherwise, the gap between the wealthy and everyone else will continue to broaden, as evident today, thus creating a mindset in the people that grows further and further from the ability to think for themselves; studies reveal that the average attention span today is only 8 seconds.
So, what if the above graphic, if understood correctly after a deserving live presentation, really could lead us into this age of equality, with a resolve nothing shy of ‘GENIUS?’
- Genius, as in a way that truly meets the KISS PRINCIPLE definition for simplicity that states – “Most systems work best if they are kept simple rather than made complicated; therefore, simplicity should be a key goal in design and unnecessary complexity should be avoided“
- Genius, as in being the first subscription that puts its monthly fee directly into the pocket of the subscriber
- Genius, as in being the first that provides all subscribers with their very own subscription-based company that quickly becomes self-funded for the people by the people … who simply say: ‘Thank you for thinking of me!’
- Genius, as in being a first to remove our need for debt (including long term)
- Genius, as in being the first that places disposable income into the pockets of those pressured to play catch-up (Baby-Boomers – Student Debt), in the fastest time frame
- Genius for the overall business world ~ self-replenishing disposable cashflow in the hands of ‘THE PEOPLE’ redefines profitability for business
- Genius for governments ~ who can save billions on assisted programs no longer required by the majority of people who have become self-sufficient
- Genius for non-profit organizations who can share their own subscription with their current supporter base, resulting in never having to hold another fundraising event ~ PLUS ~ in doing so, provides each supporter with their own NWE self-funded subscription ~ true win/win
- Genius, as in its ability to catapult disposable income to position people at the top of the food chain, affording them access to healthier quality food groups by choice
- Genius, as in a way that employers can confidently suggest our subscription with staff as an income option without fear of conflicting with their own job requirements, thus eradicating the need for them to have a 2nd or 3rd job
Where do we go from here? What should we be telling our children and grandchildren, considering there really and truly is no longer such a thing as, Job, Income, or Pension security; what used to be 25-35 year careers is now 5-7 year careers … with the odds of having to have a second or even a third job all at one time are highly likely? How exciting or promising is that?
Do we go with the flow, pretending all is good, believing our predicament will fix itself? Or should we suck it up … setting our pride to the side, and ponder this weird sounding proposal of separating the job from the income? Worst case scenario would be in triggering even better, wiser, more creative thoughts to help lead us into the idea of this ‘Age of Equality,’ where the majority can begin living with choices and freedom never before experienced … all self-funded for the people by the people.
PS: … The Press Conference that never happened was to be two-fold: A/ to reveal serious concerns taking place around us today by corporations without accountability or consequence while robbing and abusing the little guy … B/ and to extend said PC to one week from the original PC date, to present a solution, live (Separating the Job From The Income), capable of helping the people survive beyond the concerns addressed, while the Media (Press) does what they do best, by bringing said concerns and issues to the attention of the parties and law-makers necessary.